The Fractured Realms
- All characters gain max hit points at every level.
- All monsters have max hit points
- Critical hits multiply all damage dealt
- Spontaneous spell casters don’t need material components
- Spell casters are assumed to have any material component with a cost under 100 gp at all times.
- Half of level/hit die added to initiative.
- Greater Turning/Channeling Undead with turn/channel resistance get to roll their resistance vs destruction no matter what. If successful, other normal effects still apply.
- At character creation ability scores are determined by either rolling 3d6 and re-rolling both 1’s and 2’s or by rolling 4d6 and adding all four
New Feats (see Wiki page)
Alternative Bonus Awards (see Wiki page)
Class Modifications (see Wiki page)
Save and Initiative Modifications (see Wiki page)
- Level 4: +1 to two attributes
- Level 8: +1 to two attributes
- Level 11: +1 to all attributes
- Level 14: +1 to two attributes
- Level 18: +1 to two attributes
- Level 21: +1 to all attributes
Damage for Throwing Living Creatures at other Living Creatures
- Less Than Small Size: One eighth the damage taken by the thrown creature in non lethal damage
- Small Size: One fourth the damage taken by the thrown creature
- Medium Size: Half the damage taken by the thrown creature
- Large Size: Same as the damage taken by the thrown creature
- Huge Size: Twice the damage taken by the thrown creature
- Gargantuan Size: Four times the damage taken by the thrown creature
- You die at negative half of your hit points (with a minimum of -9). All other rules applying to death, stabilizing, etc… stand as is.
- Your Con or Wis mod is the maximum amount of times that you may be resurrected.
- In addition to whatever costs the resurrection has, the caster or the target must also pay 250 exp per level of the target.